Widow’s Hole Oysters is successful because we have honest, dependable neighbors and friends.
We’re grateful for their generous spirit, together we’ve made the Widow’s Hole Oyster world-class.
‘..we always eat the Widow’s Hole Oyster’
- ALDO Greenport’s own coffee doctor
- Gary Bartolini Fine Arts Photography & Artist, The Light Registry
- Mike and Jeanie Burden - Mike, a local Greenporter, mentored us in the fledgling years of the oyster farm. ( upon hearing of our lunch experience at a local restaurant he cried out ”always take off your Grundens when you go out!” ) Jeanie & her brother own the reknown Silver Sands Motel.
- Sigrid Burton artist
- Steve Clark - Local Shipyard owner, whose family owned America’s largest fishing fleet.
- Ruth Shank – Backstreet Designs – inspirational house & garden designer.
- John Costello – Our local dockbuilder – gentleman and friend
- Alan Kahn Our mariner’s star – North Fork Caretaker
- Maggie McHanon Pensacola gal & Aldo’s coffee fan email Maggie
- Sarah McNamara and Pete Jaquet – Neighbor
- Bill Swiskey – Our valued troubleshooter. Bill watches Village politics with intelligence and diligence.
- Sloan – infamous Blackrock Fishing Guide
- Mathieu Palumbino – Chef & friend – The World’s best pizza !
- Caroline Waloski - Siren’s Song Gallery displays Isabel’s prints
- Ed Warshaw and Family - Mother’s Day visit
- Tony Liu & Family – Summer visit, Mirandi restaurant